Product Development Senior Advisor - Rx Care Innovation & Advancement
The Product Development Senior Advisor - Rx Care Innovation & Advancement role will be responsible for leading a high-performing team focused on implementing strategies to realize value in our work with health plans to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes. As Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for leading and executing upon a growth roadmap with your team, particularly focused on:
- Defining the direction of CVS Healths Enterprise business leveraging innovative new models and partnerships (e.g., Aetna)
- Expanding our reach through new models (e.g., Health Hubs)
- Implementing and managing to transparent goals, defined timelines, and measurable KPIs
- Developing and monitoring growth strategy and driving relationship management with accountable business units
In addition to developing these exciting new strategies to improve patient health outcomes, you will be a key contributor to presenting to and influencing stakeholders across the organization. This role includes working closely with the retail pharmacy field and forging an improved path forward for enterprise pharmacy care.
- Leading the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the companys assets (e.g., Aetna) and delivery methods
- Scoping, planning, and managing quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand - or providing feedback to a junior team member
- Morphing between the role of "player" or "coach" depending on what is needed at that time to accomplish results, with an emphasis on "coach"
- Coordination and execution of pilot tests for a new idea in a set of stores with new formats (e.g., Health Hub)
- Developing strategic perspective on an existing or a new enterprise pharmacy opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
- Formally leading teams in the product development process
- Developing a "story" and accompanying deck that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- 4+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g., consulting)
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare informatics, Health IT, electronic health/medical records, and healthcare data exchange or consulting experience required
- 2+ years of experience leading cross functional teams and driving change within organizations
- Must be able to travel for meetings, events, etc. up to 10%
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, PharmD, Healthcare Management)
- Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space
- Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of stakeholders, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- A highly developed ability to manage, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully evaluate complex business opportunities
- The ability to foster effective working relations with and persuade diverse business leaders based on fact and reason with an emphasis on achieving tangible results
- Experience with interfacing and integrating healthcare technology solutions
Bachelors degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.