Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Product Manager - Supply Chain Systems (Blue Yonder / JDA)
This role is open to remote work! Preference for candidates that can travel to a local Distribution Center.
The Product Manager Supply Chain Systems is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain teams in the use of the applications, implementation of new applications and tactical decision making. Due to the scope of the CVS Supply Chain and broad connections across the organization, this position will interact with several departments within CVS. Specifically, but not limited to: inventory management, logistics (distribution and transportation), category management, store operations and finance.
The Product Manager - Supply Chain Systems position requires an understanding of Retail Supply Chains: demand forecasting, purchasing, replenishment, distribution, transportation and store operations. The digital (systems) supply chain requires expertise in applications, data and analysis, data mining and statistical. The Product Manager proactively identifies and develops reporting, utilizing Microsoft office, Tableau, SnowFlake, ThoughtSpot and Oracle database query tools. Provide management with the information needed to make critical business decisions, identify inventory opportunities and offer recommendations to achieve strategic and tactical goals. Build analytical models to illustrate the financial and service impact of proposed Blue Yonder (JDA) functionality, including modifications to supply chain processes, ordering strategies, replenishment calculation changes, and operational improvement strategies. Develop new reporting and delivery methodologies for gaining better insight and efficiencies. Support multiple projects simultaneously by providing reporting and key data extracts from disparate data sources (Oracle, SQL Server, SnowFlake and mainframe). Present complex supply chain concepts to all levels of the organization in an easy to understand manner.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 3+ years of experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) - TOAD/SQL Developer
- 2+ years of experience in retail supply chain analysis
- 3+ years of experience with large databases - Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL, Terra Data, SLQ Server, Azure or SnowFlake
- Prior experience with Tableau, Power BI or Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- 3+ years Forecasting/Planning or related Analytical experience
- 3+ years of business trend analysis experience (e.g., data analysis, reporting development, etc.)
- 3+ year of analytics, or related experience / experience with proven story boarding, PowerPoint, Excel, and project management skills
- Functional and technical knowledge of planning system software such as Blue Yonder (JDA) Demand & Fulfillment, SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization, Oracle Supply Chain Management
- Communication skills and experience with story boarding tools - PowerPoint, Visio, Excel etc.
- Desire to learn new Supply Chain optimization techniques and methods (Continuous learning)
- Collaboration skills - the ability to function well in team environments
-A Bachelors degree, or foreign equivalent, in Supply Chain, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related technical field.
-CVS can accept any suitable combination of education, experience and training.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.