Product & Marketing-Go to Market Strategy - Senior Advisor
As a member of the Enterprise Virtual Care Team the Senior Advisor, GTM Strategy will have the responsibility of supporting and owning parts of the go-to-market strategic plan for telehealth/medicine and for executing on the plan. Key responsibilities include go-to-market planning, driving enterprise value through omnichannel tactics, B2B and B2C marketing and sales planning, 3rd party relationship and program development, commercialization, pilot tests, product launch, operations, and key performance monitoring.
The senior manager will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams of colleagues, primarily Marketing and Product, as well as regular collaboration with business development, digital, clinical operations, and legal, among others.
This role will require significant executive presence and requires demonstrated ability to forge relationships across disciplines and levels of seniority. The ideal candidate is a strategic and tactical problem solver with a "hands-on" orientation, who has demonstrated owning and driving complex projects. The candidate must have a natural sense of urgency to drive decisions, effectively influence others, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to define and implement go-to-market solutions.
* 5+ years of consulting, marketing, strategy, or go-to-market execution experience in a highly matrixed collaborative environment in the healthcare, retail, or technology industry
* 2+ years of cross-functional leadership experience, owning and driving the success of high-visibility deliverables or products
* Results oriented, self-starter mentality - a proactive person who makes things happen in a performance-driven environment
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed to meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment, demonstrating a high level of independent judgment
* Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms to succinctly convey complex issues to a diverse audience base, at all levels of an organization
* Structured and logical thinking with the ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success.
* Proven track record of going beyond expectations by thinking proactively and delivering more than has been agreed upon
* Team leadership, relationship-building and influencing ability to seek out and foster effective working relationships across a cross-functional enterprise
* Highly developed project management skills, preferably in a consulting environment, with ability to hold self and others accountable to meet key dates and milestones
* Intellectual curiosity and tenacity with ability and willingness to learn on the fly; expert problem solver who can "roll up their sleeves" to understand and solve complex problems.
* Highly skilled with common analytics and communications software - primarily PowerPoint and Excel (Tableau experience is a plus).
* Experience developing, designing, and leading execution of implementation plans to improve profitability and operational efficiencies.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* MBA is a plus, but not required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.