Priority Payment Systems
Product Support Specialist
Posted about 1 month ago
Job Title: Product Support Specialist
Reports to: Head of Client Experience
Location: Alpharetta, GA
SUMMARY:The Product Support Specialist will play a key role in designing the experience for our clients by acting as our first line of defense for how To questions on our core system and products. You will perform technical tasks, monitoring automated processes, providing product and customer support using the JIRA application product planning tool. Fixing reliability issues and tracking service metrics. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player and be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Monitor any non-service related support tickets daily to determine if they have been properly categorized; can issues be resolved or if they will need to be escalated to the development team.
- Evaluate failures, bugs, systemic problems, hardware and work with the development team and/or other internal teams to resolve them.
- Confer with customers to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
- Ensure users have appropriate access based on profiles/permissions established.
- Modify permissions for user roles. Ensuring users follow business agreed settings.
- Investigate and solve potential configuration issues.
- Investigate potential bugs and work with the development team and/or other internal teams to resolve them.
- Refine existing processes and create new processes that allow us to better ensure our clients success in using the platform.
- Provide weekly reporting of support tickets to ensure all have been screened, perform trend analysis and share with Business/IT seniors to identify origin concerns.
- 2-3 years of experience with front end technical service.
- A 4 year BS degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting SaaS or Payment products.
- Familiarity with product and roadmap software such as Jira and Aha.
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable client experiences and explain technical problems clearly.
- Excellent independent work and problem-solving attitude in a constantly changing environment.
- A passion for operational excellence and about the role it plays in making a client-centric team successful.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day.
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills and the ability to relate to others.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement