Diversified Sourcing Solutions
Production - 2nd Shift
Posted 29 days ago
Operator is responsible for processes pertaining to the production of plastic tubing in the extrusion process.
- Work under guidance of the Production Supervisor, performs all required tasks related to the production of plastic tubing.
- Monitor extruded material for defects
- Inspect finished good for defective parts, color and print
- Cutting and pulling of extruded material to specified length
- Run Coiling machine for packaging of products.
- Communicate with Production Supervisor of any production issues that arise.
- Assist with packaging of finished products
- Collect materials, strap, wrap product on pallets, operate forklift or pallet jack to stage product for shipment.
- Maintain a clean work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Wear all appropriate PPE as required
ENGLISH OR SPANISH
PAY: $12.00 and hour