Kansas City, MO, United States
Location Accessible By: KCATA Public Transportation
Aspen Products has immediate openings for Production Foreman on all three shifts!
Part Time Available - Let us know on the Employment Application
Aspen Products, Inc. is a leader in the paper converting industry is looking to fill the position of Production Foreman. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees with excellent communication skills. All candidates should have a strong desire to learn and be prepared to work in a zero-tolerance drug-free work zone.
Previous production experience is not required but preferred!
Aspen Products, Inc. is a 24-hour 5 day per week manufacturing operation with various types of production equipment and systems. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced environment where machine uptime is extremely important. We are looking for goal-driven self- starters who can work with minimal supervision and think on their feet.
• Paid Holidays and health benefits available after 90 days
• One-week paid vacation and 401K after 1 year.
• Weekend overtime available
• Paid Lunch Break
• Competitive entry level wages
• Promotion from within
• The Production Foreman is responsible for ensuring all machines run properly and according to schedule. He or she acts as the communicator between machine operators and the shift supervisor and oversees the production floor when the supervisor is unavailable.
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Following, enforcing, and training on ALL safety features and rules regarding the Peerless Plate Press machines and accessory equipment
• Ensures that each machine is producing a quality product and troubleshoots issues when needed
• Maintains a safe and clean work area
• Performs small, approved repairs when necessary and reports advanced issues to the supervisor
• Fills in as a machine operator, bailer operator, forklift operator, packer, or boxer when needed
• Must be able to climb up/down ladders, move/load large rolls of paper, and lift/carry a minimum of 50lbs independently and regularly throughout the shift.
• Must wear hard-soled leather work boots that cover the entire foot and ankle
• Provides own tools for personal use- see current required tool list
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Responsible for Food Safety, HACCP, GMP’s and Food Defense protocol and shall be competent and have appropriate education, training, skills and experience. Along with Quality Workmanship, producing quality products.
1st Shift (7 am – 3 pm)
2nd Shift (3 pm – 11 pm)
3rd Shift (11 pm – 7 am)