Auto-Chlor System is a national leader in the growing Restaurant/Hospitality industry. We manufacture state of the art dishwashers, sanitizers and cleaning products. We are known for our exceptional level of services and products. Our employees are known for their dedication toward serving our customers and promoting sustainable green practices.
This onsite role in the Atlanta manufacturing plant will be to oversee the manufacturing activities of the plant. This will be accomplished by supervising the production employees to ensure that the plant manufacturing schedule is successfully carried out. The supervisor will oversee day to day staffing of the various lines and mixing department. They will be responsible to ensure the plants safety guidelines are followed and employees are properly trained on the equipment they work with. They will also work with other departments and support them as needed to help the plant meet their production and safety goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct supervision of packaging operators, line drivers, receiving and the mixing department.
- Directs and instructs personnel in observance of safe practices and housekeeping standards, taking corrective action when required.
- Ensures packaging operators follow quality guidelines in respect to first and last sampling, torque testing and fill weight.
- Oversees cross training of production employees on all the plant packaging lines.
- Works with maintenance to coordinate down time for PMs and repairs for production equipment.
- Works with the EPR (IQMS) to post daily production.
- Oversees the warehouse operations in respect to staffing and supports the processing of shipping documents as needed.
- Must be willing to work onsite to identify and resolve organizational needs.
- Thorough knowledge of packaging line operation, transferring product through hoses and hard piping with various types of pumps and the safe operation of forklifts.
- Proficiency in EPR systems, RF scanning and Microsoft Suite.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- 5 years of production supervision experience a plus.
- Must have high school degree or GED equivalent.
- Bachelors degree is a plus.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!