Brown-Forman Distillery Louisville
Louisville, KY, United States
Production Team Member
Brown-Forman is hiring Production Team Members to support and work in the Brown-Forman Distillery and Louisville Bottling Operation. The scope of the role of production operators is to ensure daily equipment operation in the areas of bottling, processing, distilling and warehousing with a focus on producing high quality, on-time and cost-efficient products. Each operator will participate in activities to promote continuous improvement across all departments. This role will be part of a high performing operational team, responsible for a proactive approach toward creating and maintaining safe work conditions and practices.
• Pay: Get paid weekly
• Wages: Starting salary is $21.24.
• Shift Differential: Shift differential is 40 cents for afternoon and 50 cents for the evening.
• Benefits: Eligible after 60 calendar days.
• PPE Provided: Safety eyewear, safety shoes, cut resistant gloves, etc. We also provide the tools you need for the job.
• 401k Savings Program: We match dollar-for-dollar up to 5% of compensation.
• Employee Assistance Program: Eligible after 60 calendar days. Company-paid counseling, financial and legal support for all members of the household.
• Brown Forman Live Well: Employees can earn up to $600 ($150 each quarter) and eligible spouses/partners up to $200 ($50 each quarter) in PulseCash dollars that never expire!
• Holidays: 12 paid holidays
• Vacation: Employee’s with one year of service entitled to one week of vacation. Two to four years of service is entitled to two weeks of vacation. Five to eleven years of service is entitled to three weeks of vacation. Employee’s with twelve to nineteen years of service are entitled to four weeks of vacation.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintaining continuous distilling and bottling operations across multiple shifts, roles and/or departments. Departments may include Bottling, Processing, Distilling, Shipping, Barrel Warehouse, Facilities
• Participate in continuous improvement teams across the operation to improve key performance indicators.
• Monitor and operate automatic equipment, clean production area, and maintain sanitation standards
• Perform tasks of classification as assigned including all packaging equipment and related machinery
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Physical Ability requirements may include frequent standing, climbing, ascending/descending, walking, bending, stooping, and twisting
• Ability to lift, push, and carry 50 - 100 pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to perceive quality of work, read material and review documents; receive and follow instructions
• 1-3 year’s production experience, manufacturing experience or equivalent type work
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify proper resources, perform quality checks, and conduct daily sanitation
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as necessary
• Must possess good interpersonal skills and be a team player
• Must comply with stringent safety requirements including the use of Personal Protective Equipment, LOTO, etc.
• Must pass drug & alcohol screening, background check, physical abilities, mechanical aptitude and other testing as required
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Associates Degree or better
• Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, G-Suite, SAP
• TPM experience
• Forklift certification/experience
• Distillery or bottling operations experience
This is a union environment, and you will either be on a second (3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday through Friday) or third shift (11:30pm-7:00AM, Sunday through Thursday).
Apply with us today for immediate consideration! We have limited positions available. Apply online and submit your most recent up-to-date resume. We will contact you for further consideration!
We look forward to hearing from you!