Professional House Cleaner
In today's challenging times, professional house cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities to be a professional house cleaner. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry as a professional house cleaner. We are a professional house cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 10 years in the West St. Louis County and St. Charles County areas. We are looking for individuals who are ready to become professional house cleaners and stand with us to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
You want a safe environment, flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow. As a professional house cleaner with us we offer all that and more, including:
- Flexible schedule; no nights and no weekends!
- Competitive wage with opportunities for growth
- Paid training time and paid travel time
- Travel/mileage reimbursement
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Client tips
- Teladoc Benefits
*All interviews will be held at our Ballwin Office located at 311 Consort Dr. Ballwin, MO 63011 as this is our current headquarters.
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes to take charge and lead / likes to train others / likes to clean (no experience required)
- Likes making customers happy
- Works well with others or on a team
- Takes direction well
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Able to life up to 35 lbs as needed