Cumberland, Rhode Island, United States
Professional Practices Internal Audit Project Manager
Fortune 5 CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Practices Internal Audit Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The Professional Practices Internal Audit Project Manager will be a key member of the Internal Audit Professional Practice team, under the supervision of Internal Audit leadership, to manage the departments framework and methodology, including ongoing quality assurance review (QAR) processes. As an Internal Audit Project Manager in the Professional Practices team, you will provide project management to assigned auditors and supervise various strategic workstreams in the department, including those related to methodology, engagement, training, communication, and social activities.
* Lead quality assurance and control reviews to ensure the work our team does conforms with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Professional Practices, our department methodology, policies, and all compliance requirements.
* Work closely with Internal Audit department staff and leadership on execution of Quality Assurance reviews, including providing feedback on findings.
* Assist with the management of day-to-day responsibilities and maintenance of the Audit Plan and risk assessment; assist in monitoring/reporting on overall completion, scheduling, and budgeting of audits and resources across the department.
* Help with development, maintenance and reporting of dashboards and other tools that are used for overall department management.
* Track department KPIs.
* Assist with executive and Audit Committee reporting, including preparation of presentations.
* Work with and oversee the workflows of various Internal Audit department committees.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5 or more years of public accounting, internal audit, project management and/or finance experience.
Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Advanced PowerPoint and data reporting/visualization skills (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
Strong understanding and experience in audit methodology, standards, and practices, including Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
Advanced degree preferred (masters or MBA).
Ability to obtain a relevant professional certification.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.