Oasis Behavioral Health
Program Assistant - Southlake, Texas
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur.
AS A PROGRAM ASSISTANT,
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the program team. You will be responsible for staff scheduling, time keeping, record keeping, program clerical needs to include:
- Serving as the primary contact on day to day operational and administrative issues for the program.
- Performing general office duties, such as maintaining records, ordering supplies, files, correspondence, program materials and reports for the program.
- May assist with grant or proposal writing, as needed to meet the objectives of the program.
- Coordinating scheduling and administrative activities in support of staff and patients, as directed.
- Demonstrating a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
High School Diploma or equivalent
One (1) or more years experience in an office or administrative environment
Previous healthcare experience preferred
CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training provided by facility)
First aid may be required based on state or facility.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision
SIERRA TUCSON MISSION
Our mission to provide a safe place for emotional, physical and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding and empowerment.
Salary dependent on a candidate's experience and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer