Vista Community Clinic
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor project work plans.
- Act as lead of project staff
- May facilitate group educational sessions
- Participate in development of programs and assist grant writing team, as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with community agencies, local government representatives, neighborhood residents and other Vista Community Clinic project staff
- Associates degree in a related field
- Minimum of two years' related experience
- Valid California drivers license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Bachelors degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to track and manage time and budgets effectively
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities