Project Coordinator, Engagement Hub
Aetnas Medicaid Care Management Engagement Outreach Hub is a new initiative focused on prioritizing Medicaid member interaction, maximizing inbound and outbound touchpoints to solve members needs and create behavioral change. How we do this is through a dedicated and caring team of health care professionals who connect with passion, caring and behavioral interviewing techniques. This team has a drive to exceed the delivery of Medicaid Health care services. Focus is on the Hubs efficiency and productivity efforts whereby the Care Management Associates interact and engage telephonically with members. Through the successful supports orchestrated by the Hub team, this comprehensive care coordination is a collaborative demonstration of innovative healthcare navigation and motivational health plan customer support representation. This is an exciting time to join Aetna, a CVS Health Company, in our journey to change the way healthcare is delivered today. We are health care innovators.
The Engagement Outreach Hub Project Coordinator supports the development, implementation and ongoing management of project(s) associated to the healthcare services related to member outreach and engagement. The Project Coordinator has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and or program such as planning, coordination, development, and implementation including any implications to the Hub team while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas. The Project Coordinator is accountable to leadership to support the day to day operations of the team. This position has no supervisory oversight of staff, but requires a solid understanding of the workflows, policies and procedures to ensure the team is producing at a successful level.
Adheres to Compliance with policies and procedure/regulatory standards. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management, regulatory, and accreditation requirements. Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
- Serve as a mentor and resource to team members and support to Supervisor for coordination of projects, highly collaborative and astute to business needs and project oversight.
- Demonstrates effective communication, telephonic and organization skills with ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities at one time, and adapting to change with enthusiasm. Ability to meet project deadlines and ability to meet metrics and assist in productivity metric oversight with accuracy.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members, adhering to care management processes (to include, but not limited to, privacy and confidentiality, quality management processes in compliance with regulatory, accreditation guidelines, company policies and procedures).
- Works independently and competently, meting deliverables and deadlines while demonstrating an outgoing, enthusiastic and caring presence telephonically. The Project Coordinator may assist with team duties, workflow and project workflow during times of staff absence or as directed by leadership.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
- 2 years related work experience.
- Proven track record meeting project dates.
- Proficiency with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel - data entry and documentation within member records.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends outside of standard business hours which can span from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.