Project Manager BioPharmaBD
The Project Manager, Clinical Trial Services Business Development will be responsible to contribute to sales of clinical trial services to life science companies.
The services will include Conduct, Patient Recruitment, Real World Evidence (RWE), Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and Surveillance. This will require working with individuals from life science companies, such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, who are likely to procure such services.
The position will require collaboration with a matrix of internal and external technical and clinical stakeholders to garner approvals from Legal, Privacy, Compliance, and Finance professionals, and Clinical Trial Services leadership during the pre- and post-sales process.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
* Manage workstreams within Category A accounts or those requiring collaboration and or planning and time to develop opportunities
* Coordinate multi-project studies in select companies
* Coordinate and produce agendas for external meetings with senior level executives, etc.
* Establish and manage internal team and stakeholder meetings
* Produce business development reports with timelines, progress, accountabilities for both key accounts and internal senior leadership
* The pharmaceutical and biotech environment and purchasing processes
* Clinical operations, clinical trial sites, principal investigators, investigational product
* RWE, HEOR and or Surveillance
* Virtual and decentralized clinical trials
* Interpersonal communication to enable meetings with various levels of personnel
* Presentations, live and virtual, using technology effectively
* Networking (industry) through traditional means such as conferences and socially via LinkedIn
* Drafting concepts based to be considered internally and externally
* Application of existing capabilities to developing projects
* Communicate in a succinct manner, draft reports and business plans
* Address and meet with senior executives, include C-suite
* Maintain a high level of organization with accounts and contacts
* Meet deadlines
* Expectations for clinical trial conduct
* Various methods of establishing and managing clinical trial sites
* Principal investigators
* Investigational products
* RWE, HEOR and or Surveillance
* Development of studies
* Determining strengths and deficiencies among research teams
* Review protocols
* Draft project briefs
* Draft and review proposals and SOWs
Bachelor's Degree required
Master's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.