At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Project Manager position offers direct project involvement and collaborative work with field-based account teams and internal operations staff via email and in-person in a results-driven, fun and dynamic group/team based corporate culture. The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects from conception to completion with specified deliverables.
This position requires strong organizational skills and ability to work on many tasks in parallel. The project manager will own the project execution, be responsible for the project schedule, overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Take this opportunity to join North Americas leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project; Plan and schedule project timelines
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide direction and support to project team & quality assurance.
- Schedule and facilitate key project meetings conduct team status meetings and team status schedule.
- Enforce the use of company data programs such as Proof HQ and InTrack3.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing/Communications is preferred
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet usage