Project Manager ( BPO experience)
Job Description of Project Manager
The broad function of the Project Manager is to manage key projects, both internal and external. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and may suggest hiring of new talent as required to fulfill needs. Should have the ability to effectively lead and manage in a matrix environment.
Should possess a bachelor's degree/diploma under the 10+2+3 system of education and 3-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area out of which at least 1 year as a Project Leader. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Should have exposure to the concepts of Agile Development and Sprint Release. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Should be accountable for driving Customer Value Drivers. Will report to the head of the PMO. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to monitor and track the project status that can be shared with clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management with at least 1 year as the Project Lead.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project, MS PowerPoint & MS Visio
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with Agile certification.
- Experience in Supply Chain domain.
- Fair understanding of Digital Platforms
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma under the 10+2+3 system of education in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Scrum Master experience.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- People Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication