This is a remote position that can sit anywhere in the United States.
Aetnas Medicaid Proposal Director / Lead Director Project Program Manager leads end-to-end pre-RFP and RFP activities for complex Medicaid proposals. The Proposal Director ensures high engagement and collaboration across the enterprise and external consultant resources, ensuring a fully compliant submission. The Proposal Director works with senior leaders to establish the vision for the proposal package and then coordinates with internal proposal team members to ensure its execution. The Proposal Director is responsible for following established processes, using established tools, influencing the proposal-specific strategy, and ensuring a high-quality product by reviewing and commenting on color team drafts.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate the following aptitudes:
- Relationship building with fellow colleagues from the executive suite to individual contributors
- Effective communication approach that informs and aligns team members around a common vision
- Curious, self-motivated problem solver
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with a focus on expectation setting and adaptability to changing needs
- Efficiency focused to achieve maximum output with minimum resources
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during active proposal development timeframes as necessary to meet deadlines
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
** 5+ years of experience managing Medicaid managed care proposals**
- Proven group presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong project management, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to support the complex and varied needs of multiple senior leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to produce high quality results that meet needs of internal and external customer expectations under tight timeframes
- Strong team collaboration skills, including SMEs and other contributors, writing team, and production team
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities through the identification and execution on creative solutions
- Able to work evenings and weekends as proposal schedule requires
- Ability to travel 15%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience using a variety of electronic collaboration tools
- Experience developing competitive analyses
- Developing executive presentation decks
- Managed care operations experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.