This is a remote position that can sit anywhere in the United States.
Aetnas Medicaid Proposal Manager supports the retention and growth of our Medicaid membership during pre-RFP and active proposal development activities. The Proposal Managers collaborates with the assigned Proposal Director to plan and organize proposal development activities to ensure clear understanding of the development process and timeframe. The Proposal Manager is responsible for following established processes, using established tools, and resolving and/or escalating issues as appropriate.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate the following aptitudes:
- Relationship building with fellow colleagues from the executive suite to individual contributors
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a focus on audience awareness
- Notetaking that captures appropriate decisions and action items
- Efficiency focused to achieve maximum output with minimum resources
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during active proposal development timeframes as necessary to meet deadlines
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years of experience managing proposals
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to work evenings and weekends as proposal schedule requires
- Ability to travel 15%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Proven time management abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to produce high quality results that meet needs of internal and external customer expectations under tight timeframes
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities through the identification and execution on creative solutions
- Proficient writing skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Curious, self-motivated problem solver
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.