Colorado Springs, CO
Provider Relations Advisor
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$33. 97/hr - $46. 63/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Position will be responsible for providing education and information to physicians and providers at assigned facilities and hospitals that frame opportunities for additional awareness and referrals. The approach will be directed by the organizational strategic plan and key service lines business plans. Additionally, the Advisor will support the organization's retention efforts through communication of concerns raised by physicians as they relate to hospital operations and physician referral development. Uncovers, progresses and implements organization-driven business development opportunities.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 5 years in a health care field sales role or sales manager role. Clinical background is preferred.
- Understand the practice of medicine including referral relationships, payer requirements, and other economic and clinical influences.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare administration, or public health administration. Other healthcare or sales equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of Degree
This position will provide coverage for the Colorado Springs market.
Some day travel may be required, as deemed appropriate by Manager.
Schedule: Monday-Friday with some flexibility to deal with media needs
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!