Psychiatrist (Inpatient) - Porter Adventist Hospital
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.Flourishing Begins Here
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication - so providers can spend their time doing what matters most - caring for patients and serving their communities.
Provide services at or above the customary practice standards in the Community, and within the qualifications and experience of Physician and adhere to the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and all recognized associations or accrediting boards concerned with Physician's area of medical specialty.What You Bring/Job Requirements
- Full Time Psychiatrist running Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program at Porter Adventist Hospital
- IOP program is part of PAH Behavioral Health Service Line which includes Adult and Geriatric Inpatient Units, ECT, TMS, IOPs (Mental Health, Substance Use, and DBT), and Outpatient Medication Management/Individual Therapy
- MH IOP Program runs 4 days a week, Monday-Thursday
- Patients intake into program and establish with Psychiatrist while in the program for medication management component
- Clinical method is based on more thoughtful and deep analytical approach
- Clinically manages team of 1 Psychiatrist APP, 4 Clinicians (MH), supporting additional Clinicians SU (2), DBT (2-3), and 1 IOP intake coordinator
- Runs staffing meeting with MHIOP team 2 times weekly to discuss clinical status and plan for patients currently enrolled in program and on Physician's case load
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges
- within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate or DO required
- MD - Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Colorado
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in central Denver's historic Washington Park residential neighborhood, associates at Porter Adventist Hospital enjoy beautiful surroundings, leading technology, outstanding leadership and easy access to everything great central Denver has to offer. As a full-service Magnet designated, 368-bed acute-care referral center specializing in cancer care, joint replacement, spinal care and advanced robotic surgery, Porter Adventist Hospital treats some of the region's most complex medical cases and surgical patients. Our Heart and Vascular Institute is the first and only program in Colorado to receive full Heart Failure Accreditation status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We have also received numerous awards and honors including: 100 Greatest Hospitals in America by Becker's Hospital Review for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); named as one of the top two hospitals in Colorado by U.S. News and World Report; recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award-Clinical Excellence for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for 2 years in a row (2016-2017), and many others.
Caring for Your Whole Well BeingCentura Health offers its employed providers a robust benefits package. In addition to health, dental, vision, and 401k, physicians are offered physician-specific short and long-term disability programs, paid malpractice insurance, and physician-specific leave programs. Physician employment may also eligible for additional compensation such as a relocation stipend (based on location), student loan repayment, and sign-on bonus. The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, specialty, and comparison to others who are already in this role for APP positions. Physicians are paid based on RVUs in addition to a base pay structure. Apply now to connect with a recruiter and discuss the details! If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or if you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.