PT Maintenance Porter
As a Maintenance Porter, you will be responsible for light maintenance and/or housekeeping tasks on assigned apartment communities.
Pay: $50.00 per day (5 HRS a day)
Work Schedule: PT
Essential duties include:
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots and walkways in a commercial multi-family apartment community
- Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, removal of waste
- Remove trash and replace liners in public (common area) trash cans
- Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated apartments
- Cleaning and running of trash compactors, picking up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area
- Cleaning and clearing trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms and dumpster areas
- Grill and appliance cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Smart phone with data plan.
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance (must be listed as drive on policy)
- Ability to drive locally to other properties as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.
Valet Living Associates: Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 1, 2020