Quality Auditor 1st Shift
Carpenter Co is hiring for a detail oriented individual to join our Temple, Texas plant as an hourly paid Quality Auditor on 1st Shift, Mon -Fri, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm with overtime as needed.
The Quality Auditor performs all in-process and finished product inspections. This position requires communication with Plant Personnel, Department Managers and Supervisors as to the status of product quality.
The Quality Auditor will be expected to:
- Help inspect finished product being submitted for customer approval.
- Audit product and determine if it meets established specification.
- Record audit results and distribute the information to proper plant personnel.
- Record audit results into computer database.
- Measure and report product dimensions.
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Read and understand test specifications and follow them.
- Report on Label Accuracy.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver foam weighing 50 pounds.
- Make decisions if testing fails. May call Production Supervisor, Department Manager or Quality Manager as needed.
Carpenter Co is looking for a committed team player that takes pride in their performance. The Quality Auditor should have the following:
- High school diploma
- Manufacturing experience; preferably within Quality Control
- Quality inspection experience; including auditing, process improvements and compliance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze results
- Intermediate computer skills
Ability to read and interpret a tape measure and product specifications.
Learn to use lab equipment necessary to perform testing.