Quality Auditor (2nd and 3rd Shift)
Flex-N-Gate, a leading manufacturer of automotive stamping, welding, and assemblies has an immediate opening for a Quality Auditor on 2nd shift.
- Use hand held measuring tools
- Read blue prints,
- Understand use overlay templates.
- Audit incoming materia
- Check for compliance to specs
- Check for completeness of paperwork
- Provide all paperwork required by department
The ideal candidate will have 1 -3 years past experience in quality preferably in the automotive industry and be able to work with both internal & external customers.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.