Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Identify, quarantine, and stop the processing of nonconforming product. This is to be done in accordance with the standards established by the Quality Control Department with the guidance and instructions from responsible supervisor personnel. Individual must be able to check parts, requiring 100% inspection, for visual defects and build requirements or with the use of inspection checking aids such as with gages or other necessary equipment which will determine the acceptance of a part. Must be able to read digital indicators and fill out necessary paperwork.
- Follow all safety requirementsPerform checks on production
- Inspections include but not limited to SPC data collection, fixture checks and visual inspections.
- Complete and document all quality checks on appropriate inspection sheets
- File all completed quality records in designated storage areas
- Perform incoming and outgoing dock inspections
- Execute all job responsibilities in accordance with IATF-16949 and Customer Specific requirements
- Follow and support company IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Conduct and participate in quality audits
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement process and incorporate the zero defect standard in all work
- Support and adhere to the requirements of the Quality and Environmental Systems as needed
- Work within a team environment
- Work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Basic math and SPC skills
- Use of basic hand measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, scale) preferred
- Ability to use computer based systems including document control and job related applications
- Physical ability to lift up to 35
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day with frequent walking, bending, twisting and reaching
- Wearing required PPE in a manufacturing environment
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.