R.M.A Customer Clerk | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an R.M.A Customer Clerk to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. This position is responsible for processing merchandise returned from customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Register packages & pallets information into the company internal system.
- Classify the items and shipment in the system and verify warranty.
- Enter the information into our system.
- Claims from customers with defective units from various vendors, by instructing them how the RMA process is, and apply for RMA#s where necessary, for special shipments.
- Assist, when needed, in processing stock rotations back to vendors.
- Maintain a safe and organized environment all the time.
- Assist in processing UPS.
- Deliver packages to customers.
- Verify warranties for customers RMA requests,
- Pre-issue a RMA number for warranties.
- Other task required to meet team goals.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity - Computer parts knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral form in both languages.
- Ability to work with people.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Requires the use of an RF scanning device.
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- Highly accurate.
- Ability to drive a pallet jack & forklift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.