Are you ready for a Job in a fun outpatient, Family Practice clinic with no weekends, Holidays, evenings or call shifts?
Would you like the peace and freedom of a small department of 2? Then we have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for both Densitometry and General Radiography (willing to provide education for DEXA).
- Perform procedures according to established protocols
- Obtain patient history, explain procedures, and address patient concerns
- Produce quality images through protocols and positions to best demonstrate anatomic area of interest, respecting patient's comfort and ability
- Set necessary controls on equipment and make adjustments as necessary
- Evaluate scans for technical quality, collate processed images in sequence of exposure, and assure proper identification
- Maintain an environment of quality, patient-focused excellence
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with peers, co-workers, and hospital staff
- ARRT Certification required
- Licensed in state of practice, if applicable
- 2 years of recent experience
- Certified Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Background and drug screen