RCIS / Cardiovascular Lab Specialist / Tech- Part-time
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of Cardiovascular Lab Specialist or RCIS experience eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus! Additional relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
Additional $4/hr differential applies for this role! Role does have benefit eligibility.
Schedule:part-time, 40 hours per two-week pay period. Additional call required; 30 minute callback radius applies.Pay Range
$32.57 - $44.17/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Experience in invasive cardiovascular technology, preferred
- Cardiac diagnostic/interventional procedural experience, preferred
- A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association, required
- RCIS through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), Or RCES, Or RRT with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through the ARRT required
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License upon hire unless performing Surgical Assistant duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only) required
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly).Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Longmont United Hospital (LUH), we treat the entire patient to leverage the powerful the connection of body, mind, and spirit in the healing process. As a Planetree Designated Hospital, staff members adhere to the highest possible standards and Healthgrades ranks us as one of the Top Hospitals in the Nation for Patient Experience. Here, your time at work will be spent with a supportive team of staff and leaders that value self-care, flexibility and development opportunities through cross-training and continuing education. Longmont, CO, is home to 2,000+ acres of parks, three public golf courses and numerous trails to hike, bike, walk or run. Located less than an hour away from the Rocky Mountain National Park (ranked the 4th most visited national park in the country in 2017 by the Denver Business Journal), you'll have easy access to the very best Colorado has to offer.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers' page and apply today!