Real Estate Transaction Services Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? Were growing quickly and were looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Real Estate Transaction Services Coordinator ensures Progress Residential and its affiliates (the Company) have reliable Homeowners Association information and documentation for all homes managed by and to be acquired by the Company, as well as providing operational support for activation and ongoing utility services at all homes owned/serviced by Progress Residential and its affiliates. The position is also responsible for reviewing CC&Rs during due diligence, identifying any leasing restrictions and assessments, and uploading HOA information into Salesforce.
- Identify and validate HOA assessments.
- Collect and review CC&Rs and governing documents to identify potential leasing requirements and restrictions affecting homes within (an) assigned market(s).
- Completes due diligence on HOA requirements for homes under contract, as well as homes to be serviced by the Company.
- Collaborate with HOA, Acquisitions and Closing teams throughout the acquisition due diligence process to mitigate risk.
- Populate and maintains HOA information in SalesForce.
- Interacts daily with the HOA Centralized Operations Team.
- Tracks and maintains daily HOA and closing reports.
- Manage utility activation and maintenance for homes in assigned market(s), including but not limited timely addressing escalation issues affecting market teams and/or residents.
- Assists with additional projects and due diligence/closing items as requested.
- High school diploma required.
- Proficiency in Yardi and/or SalesForce preferred.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter.
- Effective time management skills while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal communication.
- Exhibits judgment and decision making ability.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, its about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbents supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.