Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Baton Rouge, LA
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking an individual for our Rebuilder position at our local location to be responsible for the rebuilding of dish washing machines and supporting field service technicians. This individual will complete thorough tear-downs and rebuilds of equipment assigned as well as assist in areas of production, installation, service and sales support as deemed necessary. Must be able to maintain accurate records and have good mechanical maintenance knowledge of equipment and machinery.
* Completes thorough teardowns and rebuilds of each piece of equipment assigned.
* Completed rebuilds are clean, problem free, and functioning when installed.
* Lift machinery with forklift
* Maintains accurate numbers of machine serial numbers as machines are worked on.
* Use repair parts prudently, making distinction between unusable and reusable parts.
* Rebuilds approximately 3 dish machines per week
* Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work area.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong Mechanical aptitude
* Experience in the food/hospitality/services industry is preferred.
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.