Receptionist / Sales Assistant | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Receptionist/Sales Assistant to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. The Receptionist/Sales Assistant is the first point of contact for the client that calls in or comes in. As such, the Receptionist/Sales Assistant is expected to represent the company in a positive light by being pleasant and helpful.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer & direct all calls.
- Schedule sales appointments (as pre-determined by Manager).
- Greet & direct all incoming visitors.
- Receive & distribute incoming mail, packages.
- Monitor & respond to company e-mails.
- Prepare sales Estimate Contracts for Sales Team.
- Enter Awarded jobs in system (QuickBooks).
- Invoice clients for deposits (as needed), and also at job completion.
- Monitor/Follow up with clients open invoices.
- Serve as liaison between clients and Sales Team.
- Answer general inquiries.
- Direct order status inquiries to Project Coordinator
- Maintain & organize all brochures, fabric cards, samples, etc.
- Maintain reception area neat.
- Work Schedule: Monday Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.