Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Buckeye, Arizona, United States
Recovery Transition Specialist
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years experience.
Job Preview at a Glance:
The position serves as a liaison between the inpatient setting and the assigned clinician at the outpatient provider. The position will work with Level I inpatient providers to review presenting clinical information, identify resources for successful discharge back to the community, and monitor the recipients' follow up with the outpatient provider. Activities will be performed in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In addition, this position will provide additional support to the site by completing intakes, assessments on site as well as in the field and completes wellness checks on clients. The role requires a high level of organization, autonomy, and flexibility to transition in different work environments.
Location and Schedule:
We are currently seeking a full time Hybrid Recovery Transition Specialist to join our Buckeye Outpatient team! Work schedule is Monday through Friday working 40 hours per week. Some evenings and weekends flexibility as needed.
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age.
- Minimum requirements consists of a Bachelors Degree with 2-3 years experience. Masters degree with one year experience preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or be eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality internal and external customer service skills to effectively dialogue with all contract and funding sources
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Staff meetings and individual supervision meetings are required.
SB&H is a part of pre-authorized loan forgiveness programs. Additionally, we want to will help staff save for retirement, we offer a 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We have a wide array of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans to enroll in after 30 days of employment. We value your growth personally and professionally, and provide ample promotional opportunities.
Our Core Values:
- Compassion: We take an empathetic and caring approach to the well-being of one another through personal connections.
- Integrity: We do the right thing by being sincere, honest, and keeping our word under any circumstance.
- Quality: We uphold a standard of excellence that focuses on achieving successful outcomes.
- Empowerment: We champion self-determination, equity, and inclusivity in an environment where our team and community feel valued.
- Innovation: We pioneer change by encouraging team involvement and dynamic thinking that implement progressive solutions.
- Trust: We nurture a culture where each individual can express themselves by building relationships based on respect, reliability, acceptance, and honest communication.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE