Job summary: We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team in Chandler South Florida, Duluth or near any of our current offices. The Recruiter will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will lead the recruiting efforts for Vensure and all Division Partners. Will train the right person!
- Originates and leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics; scrubbing resumes, conducting screening, providing hiring managers with behavioral based interview guides, helping to select the most qualified candidate
- Create job offers, present job offers to candidates, conduct background checks, complete new hire paperwork, I-9, E-Verify, follow up to ensure all documents are returned and in the employee file
- Help create job descriptions
- Represent Company in community and recruiting events
- Notify non-selected candidates
- Help implement, administer and roll out best practices as they relate to recruiting
- Help with the onboarding of employees during and after acquisitions
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily recruiting questions
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the candidate and new employee experience
- Train and provide support to hiring mangers related to recruiting, interviewing, document creation, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personnel records in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- PEO or Multi-site, Multi-state experience a plus
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.