Davis Wright Tremaine
Recruiting Assistant, Staff Talent Acquisition
Staff Talent Acquisition supports full-cycle recruiting efforts for all staff (non-attorney) positions firm wide. As a member of the staff recruiting team, this position is responsible for providing critical administrative support for staff recruiting, including heavy scheduling, maintaining databases, candidate correspondence and other tasks as assigned. The Recruiting Assistant will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moments notice, is proactive in nature, and enjoy the challenges of helping to recruit great talent.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Update candidate records and requisitions in the applicant tracking system in real-time and as needed
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews for candidates with recruiter, hiring managers, and interview groups (arrange travel and subsequent reimbursements for candidates, as necessary) for all offices using both Outlook and applicant tracking system
- Greet candidates and facilitate greeters for candidates in other offices
- Act as a Davis Wright Tremaine ambassador and exemplify the firms values to both internal and external stakeholders ensuring an overall fantastic candidate experience
- Assist with timely candidate correspondence
- Update and maintain Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) database to track passive and active candidates
- Manage job postings for all open positions including weekly audits to ensure posts are appear top of searches
- Responsible for sending post-interview evaluations through applicant tracking system, sending reminders as necessary, and sending completed evaluations to the lead recruiter
- Serve as a resource to internal and external stakeholders to ensure recruiting questions are timely routed to the appropriate team member for response
- Process and code recruiting invoices and credit card expenses as needed
- Support the recruiters and perform other assignments and special projects as necessary
- Prior administrative experience working in an office setting required. Experience in a law firm or other professional services organization is a plus
- Experience with data management software and recruiting databases is preferred; experience with Jobvite and LinkedIn is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of a professional services organization. Strong communications skills and client service ethic conveyed in both verbal and written form is required
- Strong attention to detail and quality control required
- Ability to work with highly confidential, sensitive information
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with eight offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each clients and each lawyers work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.Whats in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to feel and reach with hands and arms and frequently required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employees sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.