Amphitheater Unified School District
Refrigeration Mechanic III
- Refrigeration Mechanic III JobID: 6702
- Position Type:
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services
- Date Posted:
Facilities Support Services
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Completion of a trade/vocational school with concentration in refrigeration equipment repair;
- At Least three years of experience as a refrigeration mechanic or equivalent, including six months of customer service experience in the field of HVA
- Possession of a Valid Arizona's driver's license
Level N $17.76 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.