As a Regional Manager:
Delivery of High Quality Service (HQS) and sales objectives of double digit growth
- Operate with HQS as core of business operations
- Plan and accomplish expansion into new markets: multi-unit restaurants, hospitality and independent living
- Increase market share in two defined segments
- Lead the team to a strong pricing model
- Lead recruiting activities to reach staffing goals
- Improve work conditions to reduce turnover
- Develop pipeline of team candidates for future expansion and reduce time to fill positions
- Ensure efficient and correct hiring process
- Perform as safety manager for branches in region
- Work with team to reduce vehicle and worker injury incidents
- Accomplish full compliance of all DOT, regulatory and company policies
- Contribute to the culture of positive momentum through actions and decisions
- Deliver proper and extensive training to all team members
- Mentor and develop 1-2 employees at a time
- Conduct effective performance management and development practices leading to engaged employees and superior business performance
Successful Regional Managers:
- Leadership of service teams working directly with both independent business owners and corporate operators.
- Ability to lead and direct teams to achieve objectives and follow established best practices. This requires very strong communication skills.
- Multi-unit sales management and performance of sales teams.
- Planning and organization strengths.
- Skills in making decisions that reflect company culture and practices and lead to achievement of company objectives
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!