Santa Clara, CA
Seeking a hard working and fun individual to help the momentum of our culture continue to develop. The Regional Manger will oversee and direct branch managers and branch operations, including recruiting and staffing, safety and compliance, budget creation and achievement, team member development and reaching company objectives in providing high quality service and expansion of the business to stated goals. In return, we provide an engaging workplace with continuous learning and training for all team members.
As a Regional Manager:Delivery of High Quality Service (HQS) and sales objectives of double digit growth
- Operate with HQS as core of business operations
- Plan and accomplish expansion into new markets: multi-unit restaurants, hospitality and independent living
- Increase market share in two defined segments
- Lead the team to a strong pricing model
Recruiting and staffing
- Lead recruiting activities to reach staffing goals
- Improve work conditions to reduce turnover
- Develop pipeline of team candidates for future expansion and reduce time to fill positions
- Ensure efficient and correct hiring process
Safety and compliance
- Perform as safety manager for branches in region
- Work with team to reduce vehicle and worker injury incidents
- Accomplish full compliance of all DOT, regulatory and company policies
Team member development and succession
- Contribute to the culture of positive momentum through actions and decisions
- Deliver proper and extensive training to all team members
- Mentor and develop 1-2 employees at a time
- Conduct effective performance management and development practices leading to engaged employees and superior business performance
Each day is different at Auto-Chlor System. The fast paced environment tests each individual physically and mentally. Constant movement accompanied by new obstacles, allow for new challenges and experiences.
Successful Regional Managers:
- Leadership of service teams working directly with both independent business owners and corporate operators.
- Ability to lead and direct teams to achieve objectives and follow established best practices. This requires very strong communication skills.
- Multi-unit sales management and performance of sales teams.
- Planning and organization strengths.
- Skills in making decisions that reflect company culture and practices and lead to achievement of company objectives
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Rewards & Recognition
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
There is an abundance of opportunities to grow and move up in this company. Business is booming across the nation because of our talented people who are committed to each other, high quality service and to growth.
Auto-Chlor System is a 100% drug free work environment.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!