Lincoln Property Company
Regional Property Manager
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is looking for a dynamic, customer-centric mindset to help grow and operate Lincolns urban portfolio in the Mid-Atlantic. We are looking for a collaborative and forward-thinker who will work with leadership to develop property standards and drive best practices, policies and procedures. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Maximize the financial performance of the property
- Uphold both the physical and experiential integrity of the portfolio
- Maintain the physical integrity of assigned communities
- Frequently visit and inspect sites
- Support the preparation of owner reporting packages including budgets, business plans, marketing strategies and monthly owner reports.
- Work with Property Managers to create strategy for and support marketing and pricing of their respective communities.
- Monitor and analyze macro market trends, rent variations and become the go-to for market intelligence.
- Establish rapport with ownership and nurture client relationships.
- Recruit and build loyalty amongst on-site team members.
- Participate in advisory work for new business initiatives and supervise all aspects of lease-up efforts.
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, ADA, OSHA, and Plaintiff Liability.
- College degree required. Industry Certifications preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience as a Regional Portfolio Manager required
- Experience in the DC metro area market is required
- High Rise, Lease-up and New Construction experience is required.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Property Management Software experience (Yardi required and Entrata preferred)
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.