- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Company cell phone
- Company paid events
- Very generous profit sharing retirement program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
- Hands-on training
- Source, attract, screen and qualify candidates to present to hiring managers for potential employment.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the job advertisements on our career page as well as external job boards.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining our applicant tracking system.
- Utilize appropriate social media outlets to attract qualified candidates.
- Attend career fairs and college recruiting events for recruiting and company recognition.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to identify potential candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Maintain regular follow-up with managers to get updates on their staffing needs, feedback on candidate interviews as well as the quality of candidate referrals; make the appropriate adjustments.
- Follow up with candidates as necessary as they move through each phase of our staffing process.
- Prepare job offer letters as requested by hiring managers.
- Facilitate the post-job offer, pre-employment process.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires by assembling new hire paperwork, guiding new employees through the completion of the documents and sending completed documents to the corporate office.
- Prepare and send the Personnel Action Form to the Payroll department and Information Systems teams to have new hire records and systems generated.
- Employee Referral Program facilitation and follow-up.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Experience managing a process.
- Knowledge of basic recruiting practices.
- Great organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
- Ability to juggle multiple requisitions at one time and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Resilience and being open to feedback
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Team-oriented approach yet having the ability to work independently
- Being accountable for performance and results
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!