Regional Sales Manager - Northern Europe
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities in the market, maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and team members while delivering outstanding follow up and follow through.
This position is located in Northern Europe. Local candidates encouraged to apply.
- Grow sales in region in line with company expectations
- Sell in products across the portfolio to provide consumers with maximum choice
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Develop omni-channel opportunities in all regions
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all current and potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between customers and team members
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- 5+ years sales experience
- Prior Sales Management role
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
Travel is required.