Centers Health Care
Regional Sales Manager
Centers Health Care is actively seeking a Regional Director of Sales to lead our Kansas based sales teams. The Regional Director of Sales position is a senior level position that reports directly to the Chief Sales Officer of Centers Health Care.
The Regional Director of Sales leads a key sales team, including Account Representatives and liaisons marketing Centers Health Care services and solutions to the following stakeholders:
Organized Health Systems (Bundling, Valued Based Care, ACOs, DISRIP, etc.)
Individual Institutions and Hospitals
Individual referral sources (physicians, case management)
Managed care organizations
- Lead efforts to build market share across assigned region of responsibility
- Build and lead a strategic account management model that yields a deeper pipeline of patients and sustainable, profitable growth.
- Identify contracting opportunities with sales area hospitals, health systems and IDNs. Provide strategic direction for these accounts, initiate contract discussions and include/partner with other stakeholders as needed
- Ensure that regional sales strategies and key account plans execution are consistent with area objectives and will achieve growth targets
- Market Intelligence Leader for the region - development of real-time market insight and trending as it relates to market access, reimbursement, and overall customer dynamics
- Hire, train and coach industry leading sales team that outpaces the competitors across each market
Performance management and leadership of regional sales organization
- Define performance goals and expectations for the respective organization
- Responsible for appropriate staffing and utilization of resources to include: hiring staff, recommending pay increases, performing performance reviews, training and development of staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Troubleshoot and support sales issues, productivity analysis, establishing business goals, and identification of new business opportunities.
- Ensure key account strategies are effective and proven by market share growth
- Bachelors degree and at least 10 years of healthcare sales experience.
- Ability to sell in a fast pace, multi market environment
- Demonstrated experience working with hospitals, physicians and managed care organizations to grow business in assigned areas of responsibility
- Well-developed skills in analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Proven success in using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization and externally with customers (ex. medical director, head of case management, executive c-suite individuals).
- CRM/ Salesforce experience is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of health care reimbursement models including: Medicare, Managed Care, ACO and value-based care arrangements
- At least 5 years of management experience within a health care sales environment
- Experience managing multiple location / market environments
- Sales training and coaching record that includes developing team members that exceed targeted goals
- Experience developing key account strategies that have resulted in demonstrated market share growth
- Ability to work with other regional leaders in an effort to define, organize and achieve targeted sales goals
- Experience developing customer solutions and implementing them across multiple markets
- Experience working with hospital and health system leadership in an effort to improve hospital performance and patient care options
ABOUT US: CHC366