La Frontera EMPACT
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for an individual to join our team as a Registered Nurse at our new Rio De Vida location.
The Registered Nurse provides nursing services to all consumers primarily assigned to a specific clinic. Services include engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. Has an assigned caseload and is available as needed to any consumer assigned to their clinic. Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities as required.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Covers other nurses in their clinic as needed.
- Documents all activities in the clinical record according to policy using approved forms.
- Participates in on-call as directed.
- Practices according to the recovery model; knows and practices engagement skills including motivational interviewing; and assists consumers to define and achieve their own recovery goals.
- Identifies potential barriers to quality care and opportunities for improvement and reports them to Director of Nursing.
- Follows all policies and procedures.
- Perform specialized duties as required by special clinical situations or treatment populations consistent with license and scope of practice. Re: Integrated Health
Experience and Skills Required:
- Associates Degree Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- 1 year of experience in Behavioral Health; community based experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority.
- Adequate computer skills preferred, as as Outlook, Word and Next Gen (EHR).
- Must be eligible to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card or have a valid card.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.