Registered Nurse RN-Home Infusion- Omaha, NE
Responsible for providing primary patient care for a specific caseload of patients, to include assessments, care planning, evaluation and education of patients receiving infusion therapy, and/or other nursing services in accordance with the care matrices and best demonstrated practices in the home or alternate site setting.
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors degree from an accredited college or school of nursing
One to five years of nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus.
Current license as a Registered Nurse in appropriate state of practice is required; additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Home Health or Hospital/Clinical environment
* Excellent customer service skills - patient interactions
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, capturing/updating patients charts and documentation
* Basic computer skills
* 1 year of IV experience
The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant talking and hearing
- Constant walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, and stooping.
- Constant use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects with the ability to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities to include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasional sitting, kneeling and stooping
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
The work environment characteristics listed below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular exposure to departmental machinery and moving machinery (eg conveyor belts).
- Regular exposure to moderate noise levels.
- Occasional exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Potential exposure to fumes or airborne particles
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.