Westminster, CO, United States
Registered Nurse (RN)- Interventional Radiology (IR)
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus, no contract required! Additional relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
Schedule: full-time, 36 hours per week. Additional call required; 30 minute callback radius applies.Pay Range
$28.85 - $40.62/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- $4/hr IR differential applies
- IR, ICU or ED RN experience required
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact,
- Colorado Only: RNs working in Colorado under a multi-state license must obtain their CO RN license within 30 days of establishing residency, i.e., drivers license, register to vote, etc. Compact to Compact. Upon issuance of a new multistate license, the former license is inactivated. For more information visit Colorado Board of Nursing - Compact Licensure
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health's "health neighborhood approach" we're proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women's center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $22.85 - 40.62/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!