Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor 2,500 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Ellicott Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to work as a Nurse Supervisor and oversee multiple team units for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of multiple groups.
We are now offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
All shifts available with 8, 10 or 12 hour shift opportunities!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.