Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- 2,500 Sign on Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Night Shift
Delmar Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for the night shift (11PM-7AM) our skilled nursing facility in Delmar, NY
Now offering a $2,500 Sign on Bonus!!
Offering Free Transportation!!
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Packages Provided!
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Perks at Work Program
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Were a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. DCRN45