Registered Nurse RN - Supervisor - PAH Specialty
Responsible for planning a regional team to include oversight, direction and leadership to nursing and support staff.
1. Oversees the day-to-day operations by scheduling nurses to coordinate care and providing education for patients receiving treatment for rare and chronic disease states. This includes interacting with operations, sales, physicians, and others to determine the needs of patients.
2. Performs nursing visits, completes appropriate documentation, and complies with policies and procedures and/or work instructions.
3. Facilitates supervisory nursing visits with current staff according to appropriate skill, competencies, etc. and provides coaching, support as per policies and procedures, and as-needed basis.
4. Interacts with the manager to report staffing issues, team status, and other details as needed.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum three years of demonstrated experience and knowledge of the treatment of rare and chronic disease states.
-Infusion therapy skills, home care experience, and patient education experience.
-Excellent customer service approach in verbal and written communications.
-Demonstrated problem resolution experience.
-Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Valid and current state drivers license with appropriate automobile insurance.
-Ability to become multi-state licensed and travel between 45-50%.
-3-5 years of Nursing experience
-Currently license as a RN in state of residence
-Patient management in Pulmonary Hypertension.
-Home Infusion experience
-Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Associate, Bachelor or Masters Degree in Nursing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.