Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor + Sign-On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Attention Registered Nurses (RNs)! Are you looking for a Supervisor role where you can make difference and work with an amazing team? Then apply to be an RN Supervisor at Bannister Center, located in Providence, RI!!!
We are under new management and offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus plus competitive rates!!!
We have full-time, part-time, and per-diem shifts available.
Bannister Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive rates
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid RI Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.