Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor- Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Weekends
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor to work Weekends for our skilled nursing facility in Staten Island, NY.
- Handle all supervisory duties for the assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1 year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 300-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.