Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Registered Nurse Manager
Essex Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- 3 years Long Term Care Experience preferred
- 2 years Charge Nurse experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.