Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager (RN)
Registered Nurse Manager
Troy Center is seeking an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to work as a Nurse Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Long Term Care setting.
Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages provided!
Now offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. It’s a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier and happier. We want all residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.